Sunday, June 20, 2021

Extra Rare!!

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


I want to wish all the Dads our there, and especially my husband ~  A Happy Father's Day!!





Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White card stock
Woodgrain paper
Black ink
Copic markers 
Tattered Rose distress ink
Fired Brick distress ink
Gathered Twigs distress ink

For this card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Solar White card stock.  I took a piece of Woodgrain paper, inked the edges with Gathered Twigs distress ink.  I stamped the sentiment from the Greetery Dad Jokes:  High Steaks stamp set with black ink onto the card.  I took another piece of Neenah Solar White card stock and the Tattered Rose and Fired Brick distress inks and stamped the steak onto the paper and cut it out with the Greetery Dad Jokes:  High Steaks dies.  I stamped the fork with black ink and then cut it out with the matching die and colored the fork with Copic markers and then assembled the steak with the fork and attached that to the middle of the card.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun card for your hubby! I bet he loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!