Sunday, June 20, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #553 ~ All about the photos ~ Black & White

Hello Scrapbooking Friends,

Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog ~ LM #553 ~ All about photos ~ Black & White ~ Use a black and white photo on your layout.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #553:



This is a layout of my parents with my older brother when he was a baby.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. WOW Lori! Fabulous vintage layout. Love how you matted your photos and that background paper is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout and those sure are some wonderful memories you have showcased.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!