Monday, June 28, 2021

Snail Mail is the Best!!

Hello Blogging Friends!! 


Today I am sharing a card that I made as a reminder that there is nothing better than receiving some Snail Mail in our mailbox!!



For this card I used the Snail Mail stamp set from Concord & 9th,


Poppystamps Whittle Snails die and Waffle Flower Sending Love stamp set.


Don't forget that the Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Auction starts this Friday, July 2nd at 8:00 am EST.


I hope you will consider buying one of the cards in the auction, so many talented artists from the Card Making World have made cards for this event!


The Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Auction is going to take place on Instagram at mulchlady6!!


Long Live Snail Mail!!!


Hope to see you there!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Lori, what a fun card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! These little snails!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! I love those snails.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!