Sunday, May 23, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge ~ LM #549 ~ Color Inspiration

Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM #549 ~ Color Inspiration


Here is the Color Inspiration Board


May 23rd - LM #549 - Team B




Here is my layout for this challenge:



My daughter Julie loved when I would make brownies because she got to lick the bowl.  


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. I love it. What lovely memories to have. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She is having a yummy treat! What a wonderful preservation of this memory.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!