Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Fairy Hugs Under the Sea

Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today I have this fun Fairy Hugs Under the Sea card to share with you!



Ingredients:

Fairy Hugs Fairy-Scapes Blue Brilliance

Fairy Hugs Stamps Wiggles

Fairy Hugs Stamps Marina 

Fairy Hugs Stamps Fish School

Fairy Hugs Stamps Fan Coral

Fairy Hugs Stamps Ivy Seaweed

VersaMark 

Carved Pumpkin distress oxide

Twisted Citron distress oxide

Kitsch Flamingo distress oxide

Salvaged Patina embossing glaze

Uni POSCA White paint pen

Neenah Desert Sand paper

Iridescent embossing powder

Clear embossing powder


For this card I took a piece of the new Fairy Hugs Fairy-Scapes Blue Brilliance paper, it is so gorgeous in person!  I cut it down to 4" by 5 1/4" and added it to the Neenah Desert Sand card base.  I took the Fairy Hugs Wiggles stamp and some Versamark and stamped him onto the card.  I took Iridescent embossing powder and heat set it.  I took the Fairy Hugs Marina stamp and stamped her with Versamark and then heat emobssed her with Salvaged Patina embossing glaze.  I took some Kitsch Flamingo distress oxide and the Fairy Hugs Fan Coral and stamped that a couple of times across the bottom of the card.  I heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  I took the Fairy Hugs Ivy Seaweed and some Twisted Citron distress ink and stamped then seaweed between the Fan Coral and then heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  I took the Fairy Hugs Fish School and some Carved Pumpkin distress oxide and stamped the fish onto the top of the card and than heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  I took my Uni POSCA White pen and highlighted some of the bubbles, the school of fish and Wiggles.


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!


5 comments:

  1. Lori your under the sea card is just fabulous, I can feel the water and see the jelly fish fluttering away, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love all the sparkles - especially on the jelly fish. I have a feeling you like fairies? LOL I have a couple in my collection but just never know what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of your card looks beautiful with your blog header, Lori! And the background of your granite resembles the warm beach sand! LOL (great coordination, unintentionally accomplished! LOL On top of that, what a fantastically beautiful creation with all the sparkle and texture! Looks fabulous! How many kitties helped with that card? hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic under the sea card design. I love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!