Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Fairy Hugs Luna and Tentacles

Hello Fairy Lovers!


Today I am sharing a card I made with Fairy Hugs Luna stamp and the new Fairy Hugs Tentacles stamp.



Ingredients:

Versamark
Clear embossing powder
Black embossing powder
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Watercolor paper
Pearlescent gems


For this A2 card I started by taking a piece of Watercolor paper.  I took my Gel Plate and added some Salvaged Patina distress oxide and Salty Ocean distress oxide onto it and spritzed it with water and I placed the watercolor paper on top of the gel plate.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Tentacles and some Purple Delight VersaFine Clair ink and stamped that onto the watercolor paper and than heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Luna and some Versamark and stamped Luna onto the paper.  I heat embossed it with Black embossing powder.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Hanging Vines and stamped it with Verdant VersaFine Clair ink and then heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  I took 3 of the pearlescent gems and placed them on the watercolor paper to look like bubbles.  I attached the watercolor paper to the Neenah Desert Storm card base.


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do beautiful underwater scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous underwater scene, it really makes you feel like your looking through a glass bottom boat viewing the beauty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!