Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Give Every Day ~

Hello Blogging Buddies!


Today I have another Butterfly card for the Turner Syndrome Butterflies out there. 




For this A2 card I started by making the card base with a piece of Lavender paper.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and laid it down on my craft mat to pick up some distress oxide that was left on the mat from a different card I made.  I cut that out with the Jaded Blossom Stylized Scallop Rectangle die and added that to the card.  I took another piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Simon Says Stamps Beautiful Butterflies stamp set and stamped one of the butterflies from the set onto the paper, colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Simon Says Stamps Beautiful Butterflies dies and added that to the card.  I took one of the sentiments from the Unity Stamp February Kit of the Month stamp set and stamped that with Black ink onto the card.


Please do me and Julie and all the other TS girls and women a favor,  it will only take a minute, to sign the Turner Syndrome Awareness Petition.  It won't cost you anything to sign it and it just might help a TS woman get the care she needs!  You can even say you are signing the petition for Julie Kobular!!


You can find the petition HERE


Thank you for stopping by!!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous...such a pretty colorful butterfly and I like the background and how you die cut it. That looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such loveliness, Lori! That scalloped "modern rectangle" is especially fetching with your pretty butterfly! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!