Tuesday, February 16, 2021

"It's A Girl Thing" Tea Party

Hello Blogging Buddies!!


What little girl (and some big ones too) doesn't love a Tea Party!  So my card today is for all the TS Girls who are having a Tea Party today!!



 For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I then took some Pink paper and The Greetery Cozy Cup Coaster die and cut that out.  I cut it in half and added that to the card.  I took the Red paper and the Papertrey Ink What the Doodle: Tea Time die and cut out the tea cup and inked the edges with Black ink.  I took some White paper and the Frantic Stamper Large Tea Bag die and cut that out and added that to the cup and then I added the cup to the coaster.  I took some more White paper and the Poppystamps Intricate Cut Butterflies and cut that out and brushed some Victorian Velvet distress ink on it and added it to the card.  I took some more Pink paper, Black ink and the Crackerbox & Suzy Girl Thing stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I cut the strip down, inked the edges with Black ink and took some foam tape and added it to the top of the card.


I hope you will check out the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and Card Challenge!!  There are lots of great prizes to be won!  The link to the hop is at the top of my blog!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!