Saturday, February 13, 2021

Butterfly Trail

 Hello Blogging Buddies!!


 I have another card dedicated to the Turner Syndrome Butterflies!!  I saw this butterfly stamp on a card that was entered into the Card Challenge and I knew that I needed to get it!!  It is from the Unity Stamp Kit of the Month  ~ February Kit!!  I absolutely love this butterfly stamp!!



I stamped the butterflies with Black ink onto some watercolor paper.  I painted them with Distress Oxides and then took a dauber and some Tumbled Glass distress ink and lightly rubbed it around the butterflies.  I cut the paper down and mounted it on some Black paper.  I took the sentiment and stamped that with Black ink onto the paper.  I added the paper to a Lavender card base.


I never tried painting with Distress Oxides before but I like how it turned out!


I hope you will check out the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and Card Challenge!!  There are lots of great prizes to be won!  The link to the hop is at the top of my blog!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Lori! I love how you coloured the butterflies! I've got my card ready for your It's a Girl Thing challenge and just need to get it posted! I'm so behind in my blog postings but hope to get caught up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gorgeous card with the trail of butterflies. Wonderful colors too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!