Friday, February 12, 2021

Celebrate Every Tiny Victory

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I have a different kind of card dedicated to all the Turner Syndrome Girls and Women.  This card doesn't have a butterfly on it, but the message is so very important ~ to Celebrate every tiny Victory you make in your TS Journey!! 




For this A2 I stamped the Stampingbella Tiny Townie Tire Swing stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White paper with Black ink.  I colored the image with Copic markers added a tree branch for the tire swing to hang from and attached it to some Pink paper and I added it to a White card base.


I do hope you will take a moment to visit the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and Card Challenge.  The cards that the Card Designers have made are just so encouraging!  There are only 12 blog stops with each stop offering a prize that you would win just by leaving comments on the blogs!  


For the Card Challenge ~ Make a Card, link it back to the main page and have one sentence stating something that you learned about TS!  There are 23 Sponsors offering prizes to card entries.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!