Sunday, February 14, 2021

Because I Love You

 Hello Blogging Buddies!


Today for Valentine's Day I have 3 cards that I made using the Erin Lee Creative Graffiti Heart Stencil.


Here is my 1st card:




For this card I used the Graffiti Heart Stencil and some distress oxides, the Picket Fence Studio Because stamp and the Lavinia Josie stamp.


This is my 2nd card:




For this card I used the Graffiti Heart Stencil and the Sassy & Crafty You Are Sentiment Stamp


Here is my 3rd card:



For this card I used the Graffiti Heart Stencil, the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers die and the You Matter To Me stamp is from the We Stand With You stamp set by The Stamping Village.


I hope you will check out the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and Card Challenge!!  There are lots of great prizes to be won!  The link to the hop is at the top of my blog!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Lori, I am in love with the stencil, and the colorful way you featured it! Beautiful cards! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colorful splatter hearts and each card has wonderful silhouette and sentiment designs added to them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!