Monday, December 21, 2020

Zelena wishes you Christmas Joy

 Hello Blogging Friends,


I am sharing a simple Christmas  card I made with Fairy Hugs Zelena stamp.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Joy word die
Black ink
Gold pen
Gold paper
Black paper
Red & Black paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
DL.ART Red Crinkle Ribbon
Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Stamp die

 For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of Red & Black plaid paper, inked the edges and added that to the card base.  I took another piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper, some Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Zelena stamp and stamped her onto the Paper.  I cut that out with the Waffle Flower Nesting Postage Stamp die, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.  I took a Gold pen and colored in Zelena's wings.  I took the Joy word die, Gold paper and Black paper and cut out the sentiment.  I layered the Gold joy on top of the Black joy and added that to the card.  I took some DL.ART Red Crinkle Ribbon and made a bow and attached that to the card.


You can find the Fairy Hugs Zelena stamp and other awesome stamps at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!