Thursday, December 17, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #42

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of a new magical challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog ~ 

Lavinia World Challenge #42


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Mixed Media Christmas die
Die-Versions Believe word die
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Watercolor paper
Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide
Black ink
Silver Jingle Bells 
Red, White and Green Bakers Twine

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper, my blending brushes and Festive Berries distress oxide, Rusty Hinge distress oxide, and Bundled Sage distress oxide and applied them to the paper.  I took some water and spritzed the paper and then dried it with my heat tool.  I took the Fir Tree 1 stamp and Fairy Fir Tree 2 stamp and stamped them across the bottom of the paper with Forest Moss, Rustic Wilderness and Pine Needles distress oxides.  I took the Dragon Set stamps and some Black ink and stamped them across the top of the paper.  I then ran the paper through my Big Shot with the Sizzix Tim Holt Alterations Mixed Media Christmas die.  I inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took some Red, White and Green Bakers Twine and wrapped it around the card a couple of times and than tied it into a bow with the Silver Jingle Bells.

The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!

Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.


Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.




Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. Hello, Lori! What a wonderful card. I love the colors you chose to go together! I love the texture you've added too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a delightful card! I love all the elements you've used and the dragons perfect to go with your Believe sentiment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Lori! I need to dig out my Lavinia stamps and join this challenge! I adore this layered stamping look and would love to learn how to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!