Wednesday, December 16, 2020

'Teas the Season

Hello Blogging Friends,


I made this card for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers "Guest Designer Search" where you can make a new TEA card.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Christmas pattern paper
Green paper
Red Sparkle paper
Barn Door distress ink
Black ink
Foam Adhesive

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took the Christmas pattern paper, inked the edges with Barn Door distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took some Green paper and the Tim Holtz Doily die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took the Red Sparkle paper and the Erin Lee Creative Cup Heart die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took a scrap of Neenah Desert Storm paper, some Black ink and the 'Teas the Season sentiment from the Stamplorations Caffeinated Christmas stamp set and stamped that onto the paper.  I cut the paper down and inked the edges with Barn Door distress ink and put some foam adhesive on the back of the paper and added it to the card.

Now hop on over to the Guest Designer Search to see the cards made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


11 comments:

  1. Cute sentiment and I love the tea cup design and papers used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sentiment, great to see tea making a guest appearance too. Lovely papers used. Stay safe & healthy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty Lori! Thanks for helping us celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big tea drinker (herbal tea) so I love this! Best wishes in the Guest Designer Search!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment- such a sweet card- thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CLC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat diecut! I love the sparkly paper and the festive paper in the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card - love that diecut! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and sweet card. Thanks for linking up at Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!! I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!