Monday, December 28, 2020

Fairy Mouse

  Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today's card for Fairy Stamper showcases the adorable Pink Ink Designs Fairy Mouse.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Turquoise pattern paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Evergreen Bough distress ink
Turquoise sequins
Turquoise Bakers Twine
Lawn Fawn Stitched Ovals die


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Turquoise pattern paper, inked the edges with Evergreen Bough distress ink and added that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some Black ink and the Pink Ink Designs Fairy Mouse stamp and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and cut it out with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Ovals die, inked the edges with Evergreen Bough distress ink and added it to the card.  I took some Turquoise sequins and added them to the card.  I took some Turquoise Bakers Twine and wrapped it around the card and tied it into a bow.


Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired and share your projects with us!


You can purchase these supplies at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!