Sunday, November 1, 2020

Dies R Us Challenge ~ Give Thanks ( Thanksgiving, Thank you)

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy November 1st!   And you know what that means ~ Today is the start of a new challenge on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog!  The theme for this challenge is Give Thanks.


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Sue Wilson Designs Wooden Garden Cart
White card stock
Brown woodgrain paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Assorted paper scraps
Copic markers
Black ink 
So Thankful stamp
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the card base.  I took a piece of Brown woodgrain paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and the Sue Wilson Designs Wooden Garden Cart and cut that out and rubbed some Brown ink over it with a dauber.  I cut out the Pumpkins form the Sue Wilson Designs Wooden Garden Cart with orange paper and added them to the cart.  I took the Scrapman Maple Branch and more of the Neenah Desert Storm paper and cut out the branch.  I colored the branch and leaves with Copic markers and added that to the card.  I took Black ink and the So Thankful stamp and stamped that onto the card.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.



I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Lori. Love that wheelbarrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful Lori! I have that wheelbarrow die and now I must pull it out to play. Thanks for inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fall scene! great combo of dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a fabulous Fall creation Lori!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so much going on here, Lori, I don't know where to start! I love the wheelbarrow, the woodgrain background, and the maple branch is so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fall colors for your wonderful card, Lori! Love the wheelbarrow and awesome wood background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors on this pretty fall card. Love how you colored up the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Fall card. I have that wheelbarrow die and have never used it. What a shame, right? Thank you for the inspiration and the reminder to get it out and create a project with it :-) It was one of those I just NEEDED it :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!