Sunday, November 1, 2020

2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge

  Hello Blogging & Critter Loving Friends!!


Wow!  Can you believe it is November 1st??  Well you know that the 1st of November means that a new challenge starts on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog:


2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge ~ #44


Our theme is always Anything Goes + a Critter to enter the challenge.


We are excited to be sponsored this month by The Paper Shelter!



For my card I used the My Little Dragon digital stamp.



Ingredients:

My Favorite Things Die-namics Elegant Rectangle die
White card stock
Plaid paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Turquoise paper
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I printed The Paper Shelter My Little Dragon digital stamp on a piece of Neenah Solar White paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Elegant Rectangle die.  I took the next size up Elegant Rectangle die and the Turquoise paper and cut that out.  I mounted the colored image onto the Turquoise paper.   I took a piece of the Plaid paper and added that  onto the white card base and then added the Elegant Rectangles on top of that.

Hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


You have until 8 pm (Pacific time) on November 25 to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!