Monday, November 2, 2020

Two Old Bats November Halloween Challenge

Hello My Ghoulish Blogging Friends!!




Today is the start of a new challenge on the Two Bats November Halloween Challenge!


Two Old Bats Challenge Blog is a monthly challenge beginning on the 2nd of each month and ending on the 28th.  Winners will be announced on the 1st of each month prior to the start of the next new challenge!! We will also be posting a mid-month reminder.  The theme is ANYTHING HALLOWEEN ~ cards, projects, mixed media, etc.


Here is my card for this first challenge:



Ingredients:

Dies to Die For Trick or Treat die
Cottage Cutz Witch Hat die (no longer available)
Quickutz Spider die
Ghost die (an old die)
White card stock
Halloween paper
White paper
Black paper
Black ink


For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Halloween paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I cut out Ghost die with White paper and added him to the card.  I took the Black paper and the Dies to Die For Trick or Treat die and cut that out and added that to card.  I took the Cottage Cutz Witch Hat die and some Black paper and some paper scraps and cut out and assembled the hat and added that underneath the ghost.  I took more Black paper and the Quickutz Spider die and cut that out and added it to the card.


Now hop on over to the Two Old Bats Challenge Blog to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has made and then make a project to enter into the November Challenge.


Here is this months MOOD/INSPIRATION BOARD to inspire you!



ANYTHING HALLOWEEN

Have fun creating!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, That background goes so well with the inspiration board!

    -- Dalis
    MY BLOG: Stamprgrl's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori this is such a cool card!!! LOVE that hat and your overall scene is just SPOOKtacular!!! Well done my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a friendly ghost! I might trick or treat him... maybe. Cute card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, that ghost is too cute to spook!! And I love, it's spider friends too.
    The paper sets this cute scene perfectly.
    Stay healthy and safe, Lori.
    Hugs.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card for this month! I love the ghost!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!