Saturday, October 31, 2020

Evening Twilight Cat Walk

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the last day of the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop and I have a spooky card for Halloween with a cat wandering through the graveyard at evening twilight! 



Ingredients:

Old Quickutz Spooky border die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Tombstone dies
Stampers Anonymous Zombie stamp and die set
White card stock
Green paper
Black paper
Gray paper
Lime Green paper
Faded Jeans distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Black Soot distress oxide
Black ink
Copic markers
   
For this 5 by 7 inch card I started by making the base of the card with White paper.  I took the Green paper and the Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside die and cut out the dies and added them to the bottom of the card.  I took some Gray paper and the Spellbinders Tombstone die and cut out the tombstone and added a little strip of green grass to the bottom.  I distressed it a bit with ink and added it to the card.  I took a piece of White paper and stamped the Zombie arm onto the paper, colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the matching die and tucked it in behind the tombstone.  I took some Black paper and the Tutti Designs Black Cat die and cut out the cat and placed it in front of the tombstone.  I took the Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet and Black Soot distress oxide and my blender brushes and added that to the card.  I took more Black paper and the Whimsy Stamps Graveyard word die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took some Lime Green paper and the Quickutz Spooky Border die and cut that out and added it to the top of the card.

Now hop on over to Janis Blog ~ Her Peaceful Garden for the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop to see all the wonderful kitty cat projects!


I want to thank Janis for running this fun Cat Lovers Hop for the past 6 years!  It is so much fun!!


I would also like to enter this card in the LeighSBDesings:  31 Days of Halloween 2020 Blog Hop



 

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



30 comments:

  1. Cute halloween card. I love your black cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cat die! Perfect spooky card for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop... your cat project is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!!! This is a wonderful scene so purrfect for today! Love all the details - the kitty is so fancy and love that zombie arm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is indeed Spooky, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your spooky scene! Great cat die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super, what a spooky make, Hazel(Didos)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FURRtastic kitty cat make! There's still time to enter this one in my 31 Days of Halloween Hop!
    Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so creepy! I love the way you gave your kitty green eyes that almost shine in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWWWW I really like your card! I especially love the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, what a spooky hand, Lori! I can't stand that the cat is about to be grabbed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh! The cat is spooked by the hand!! I love the texture and shading you've created on the tombstone! fabulous halloween card! Happy hopping with Cat Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Halloween scene. I love the spooky colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun Halloween card! I love the tombstone and the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a spooky graveyard!!!! LOVE the cat die!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gloriously spooky! Love the hand creeping up from behind the tombstone

    ReplyDelete
  17. Spooktacular card, love the kitty cat!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Halloween🎃 Thank you for joining in on my 31 Days of Halloween spooktivities!!! Hope to see you for my 'Tis The Season Blog Hop for Nov & Dec & if you like Edgar Allan Poe then check out my annual Poe Appreciation Hop in Jan 2021😁
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderfully, spooky graveyard scene with a beautiful die cut cat! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very faBOOlous graveyard scene! So many great dies to use for Halloween! Nan My Side of Oz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Emma Goner.....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love that!
    What a fun and spooky card, Lori!! The intricate die-cut cat almost looks skeletal in this scene...although it would just be pretty in a different setting! Genius idea to use it...and so perfect with that hand! You put so many great details in this card. It's totally awesome!

    I am finally on the homestretch of visiting and commenting on all the awesome cat projects!! I have had a lot of fun looking at everyone's work!! Thank you so much for going cat crazy with us during the #2020CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!