Friday, October 30, 2020

Whoops

 Hello Blogging Friends,


I have another card for the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop that is going on over on Janis's Blog ~ Her Peaceful Garden.



Ingredients:

Whoops die
Paw print embossing folder
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Green paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Green paper and the Paw print embossing folder and ran it through my Vagabond and then I inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took the Technique Junkies Kitty Mug Shot stamp and Black ink and stamped that onto a piece of Neenah Solar White paper.  I cut that down and mounted it onto Black paper and added it to the card.  I took the Whoops die and some Black paper and cut it out three times, layered them on top of each other and than attached them to a piece of White paper.  I inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.

Now head on over to the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop and see all the wonderful projects created for this hop!



Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



29 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud! Terrific addition to the Cat Lovers "lineup" (pun intended) ;) Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! that made me giggle - I love this! What a great card and the recipient is sure to have a day brightened by it! This is a lovely card Happy hopping with Cat Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! What a fun card - love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the sentiment!

    Popped over from The Cat Lovers Hop

    And

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, Lori, that's just too funny! Fabulous mug shot of that criminal cat. You've definitely given me my laugh for today. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I love this! I also love your layout and the paw prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really makes me giggle!! Pawsome sentiments and just so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHA! Love your card! It had me in stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful clean design! Love the cat image, so realistic, and the embosseed paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this stamp and it cracks me up each time I see it. (It also happens to look like one of my cats!) :) Good job on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop... your cat project is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very funny card...love the clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, such a clever image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snicker....I can only imagine what this culprit has been up to. This made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, FURRtastic kitty cat make!
    Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! Such a cute and witty card! Love it! Thanks for the smile it brought me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just too funny! What an awesome stamp! Adorable card; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is hillarious! I laughed out loud when I saw this one. Awesome fun card! Thanks for making my day brighter. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I need this stamp - so cute and funny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bwahaha!!! I LOVE this stamp so much. Sooooo funny! Your card is fabulous, Lori. Love the bit of coloring you did on the mug shot and the wonderful embossed background. Great card!

    Thank you so much for joining in the purry, furry fun at the #2020CatLoversHop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!