Thursday, October 29, 2020

Meow

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have a fun Cat card that I will be entering in the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Striped paper
Black paper
Pink paper
Green marker for the eyes
Pink marker for the nose and ears
Picked Raspberry distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base using White card stock.  I took the Striped paper, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took some Black paper and the Frantic Stamper Peeking Cats die and cut that out and added it to a piece of White paper.  I took a Green marker and colored in the eyes.  I took a Pink marker and colored in the ears and noses.  I took this and added it to a piece of Pink paper and then added that to the card.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Pet Sentiments Meow die and some Black paper and cut that out.  I took the Meow word and added it to a piece of Pink paper and added that to the card.

Now hop on over to the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop to see all the PURRfectly lovely creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful, awesome cat die cuts, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I love that tuxie die cut! This is a lovely card! Beautiful green eyes and background is pretty cool too! Happy hopping with Cat Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card for a cat lover! That die is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute die. I love how you've colored the insets. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, I love cats and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cute die cut set you used - may have to get that one! Like I really need it. LOL Your card is lovely. I adore stripes so love the pretty BG of striped colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUUUUUUUUUUTE CARD! I really love your beautiful striped background! It goes so well with the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cat project! It's a pleasure to participate in the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop with you!
    Hugs,
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is darling, Lori, and I love the color combo. The green eyes are so magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this CAS card! The colors, and the image! It's purrrrrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! I love the design.



    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card. I like the cat designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful. I love the die cut, such a sweet looking cat and you've made a wonderful card from it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice dies with the cats looking in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous kitty die! I love the little squares! Beautiful card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  18. FURRtastic kitty cat make!
    Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love those peeking kitties, and the MEOW paw-print sentiment is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! I love the design and colorful paper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Terrific card! So neat to have the three kitties in the little squares! Wonderul design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh - how I love both of these die sets. Your card looks beautiful with the striped paper. Just lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card design with these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, my goodness, Lori!! This is wonderful!! I love that series of cat die cuts. They look fantastic against the bright stripes. Love how you colored the eyes so they really stand out. Fun MEOW die cut, too, with the pawprint for the O!!

    Thank you so much for joining in our Hop!! It's taking me a long time to visit everyone, but I am getting there!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!