Monday, October 5, 2020

Pumpkin Spice

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have a fun Pumpkin Spice card that I made using a Miss Ink Stamps that was just released ~ Pumpkin Spice Latte ~ this adorable gnome with his cuppa and I couldn't wait to get it to color it up!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black polka dot paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Corner Rounder
Shaped die

For this A2 card I started  by taking a piece of White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of Black and white polka dot paper, distressed the edges and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some black ink and the Miss Ink Stamps Pumpkin Spice Latte stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with a no longer available MFT shape die, inke d the edges with black ink and added it to the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Black ink onto white paper and cut it out and added it to the card.ff

I am entering this card in the If You Five a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #152


And 

My Time To Craft Challenge Blog ~ Autumnal Colors


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lori! What a great Fall image and you have colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card !!! I love how you used the colors from the Inspiration photo !! I want to join that gnome for a cup of coffee !!! Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge .. We hope that you will join us again !! Debra Davison / Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, I'm just seen you are interested in becoming a guest designer on my challenge blog My Time To Craft. I would love to have you join us for the month....if you email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com we can sort out dates & themes
    Love the card BTW x
    Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!