Sunday, October 4, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge ~ Hello Fall ~ Breast Cancer Awareness

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog  ~ LM #518 ~ Team B ~ Hello Fall ~ Breast Cancer Awareness


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Mont.  In honor of our loved ones who have suffered this disease and other cancers, let's create a layout that is monochromatic pink.  You can also use black and white as well.


My layout for LM #518:



I used several different Snowflake dies and some White glitter paper, 2 different Snowman dies and pictures of my daughter Julie playing in the snow.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!