Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Look at what is BRAND NEW!!

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have some Exciting News to share with you!  Fairy Hugs is introducing some new stamps and they will be featured today on the HOCHANDA!!



The Lavinia World Design Team and the Fairy Hugs Design Team were invited to  make some samples to be on the show today.  It will be a surprise for all of us to see whose Fairy Hugs samples are used in the show.  I am going to be sharing the new Fairy Hugs stamps that I used (which will be for Sale today at the Fairy Hugs Store.  Here are the samples that I made with them.


Here is Aris:



And here are my cards I made for Aris:


I also used Fairy Hugs Fairy Scapes Coral Reef paper.



I also used Fairy Hugs Fairy Scapes Purple Glow Sphere paper.


The next stamp is Birena:



Here are my cards I made using Birena:






The next stamp is Fantasy Flowers:



Here are my cards using Fantasy Flowers:



I also used Fairy Hugs Fairy Scapes Fairy Wings paper.





I also made cards with Luna:



Here are the cards I made with Luna:





I also used Fairy Hugs Fairy Scapes Coral Reef paper.



 I also made a card with Raphael


Here is the card I made with Raphael:




For this card I also used Fairy Hugs Fairy Scapes Under the Sea paper.


Please be sure to stop by the Fairy Hugs Blog to see all the other Awesome stamps that Fairy Hugs Store just released!!


Tune into the HOCHANDA at 3pm & 7pm with
Julia Watts Crafts
as she showcases us this gorgeous range of stamps! The designs include everything from sea life to whimsical fairies (of course!) We hope you can join us for this exciting launch!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic array of cards, Lori. I particularly love the sea creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, all of these are sensational!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a great lineup of wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I can see how much fun you have had with these darling fairy hug stamps! The backgrounds, scenes and images are beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!