Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Fall Puppy

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have a fun Halloween card on my blog today that I made with the Simon Says Fall Puppies stamp set.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Dotted paper
Trick or Treat paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Black Dotted paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.  I took the Trick or Treat paper, used a distress ruler on one edge, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Dog in the Pumpkin stamp and stamped that onto the paper and colored it in with Copic markers.   I stamped some leaves from the same stamp set.  I took the Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers die and cut out the dog in the pumpkin and added it to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Super cute image and love how it is color coordinated with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween card..love that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, Lori! I wonder if that darling little puppy is getting a singed tail from the inside of the lit jack-o-lantern! LOL Such a fun, Halloweenie card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!