Sunday, July 12, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #506 ~ Follow the Sketch

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM #506 


The theme for July is "Sketches"  ~ Each week there will be a different Sketch to follow.  You can change it up to fit your photos but we should be able to see the sketch design in your layout.


Here is the Sketch for LM #506



July 12th - LM #506 - Team A - Use this January 2020 Sketch from Pagemaps.com on Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/234257618105711557/


Here is my layout for LM #506:



 

This is a layout of my oldest daughter pretending to be the Fire Chief!
I used Black Creative Memories Alphabet stickers for the title.  I used the Quickutz Firefighter hat die and the Mrs. Grossman's Firetruck sticker and some dies that I have.


Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the great scrapbook pages the Design Team have made for this challenge!  


Now it is your turn to create a layout with the above "Sketch"!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of a layout and darling photos of Julie too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!