Tuesday, July 7, 2020

You are One in a Melon

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card I made to join in the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge ~ Bright and Cheerful.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Pink paper
Black shimmer paper
Green paper 
Pink patterned paper
Black ink
Picked Raspberry distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Pink patterned paper, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Simon Says Stamps Watermelon die and some Pink, Black Shimmer, and two different color greens and cut out the watermelon.  I pieced it together and added it to the card.  I took some Black ink and the Impression Obsession One in a Melon stamp and stamped that sentiment onto the card.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge ~ Bright and Cheerful



Now hop on over to the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge ~ Bright and Cheerful to see all the wonderful cards made for this challenge!dd


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori




4 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!