Sunday, May 24, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #499 ~ Team B ~ 3 Things

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.


For the month of May you will be given a list of 3 things that must be included on your layout.  How much or how little you use of each item is up to you.  You can also use other things that are not on the list, but you must include the required 3 things.


For the month of May you will be given a list of 3 things that must be included on your layout.  How much or how little you use of each item is up to you.  You can also use other things that are not on the list, but you must include the required 3 things.


LM #499 ~ Team B ~ 3 Things


Geometric or Icon print patterned papers
Circles
At least 3 photos


Here is my layout for LM #499





I used pictures of my yard in April.  Spring is my my favorite time of year when everything comes back to life!  I used hexagon paper for the geometric paper, I cut some of my pictures into circles and I used 7 pictures.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team have made for this challenge.


I do hope you will join us for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by and please stay SAFE!


Lori

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!