Sunday, May 31, 2020

New Home

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing a New Home card that I made for a very special couple who just got their first condo!



Ingredients:

Spellbinders Shapeabilities Home Sweet Home die
Sentiment stamp
Black ink
Wood tone paper
White card stock
White paper
Gray paper 
Blue paper
Dotted Vellum paper
Assorted scraps
Gray ink
Gems and Pearls

For this 5 inch by 7 inch card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Gray Woodgrain paper, inked the edges with Gray ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took some White paper and the La La Land Crafts Spring Window die and cut out the window.  I took a piece of Gray paper and attached the Dotted Vellum paper to the gray paper and then glued the Spring Window onto the and fussy cut around the edges.  I took more White paper and the Impression Obsession Cat die set and cut out the cats and placed them in the windows and added that to the center of the card.  I took some Blue paper and the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Home Sweet Home and the Window Box die (the window box is from the Spring Window die set) and cut them out and added them to the card.  I took the flower and leaves dies from the Spring Window die set and cut them out in various scraps of paper and added them to the window box.  I took more White paper and the Impression Obsession Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner die and cut out the banner, I stamped the sentiment onto the banner with Black ink and added that to the card.  I took some Gems and Pearls and added them to the flowers.   I am very happy with the way this card came out and I hope the couple knows all the loving and good wishes I am sending to them for their first home!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!