Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Our Beautiful Earth

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Earth Day is April 22 of every year.  April 22, 2020 will mark 50 years of Earth Day!  We all need to be good Stewards of the Earth!  There is no Planet B!!


Here is my card in honor of Earth Day:



Ingredients:

Lil' Inker Designs One Love stamp set
Watercolor paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
VersaMark 
Emerald Creek Verdigris embossing powder
Copic makers
Broken China distress ink

For this A2 card I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and made the base of my card.  I took some Watercolor paper, VersaMark and the Earth Heart stamp and stamped that onto the Watercolor paper.  I heat embossed it with Emerald Creek Verdigris embossing powder.  I took some more Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Zen ocean stamps and stamped them onto the paper, colored them in with Copic markers and then cut them out with coordinating dies and added them around the Earth Heart.  I took the Happy Earth Day stamp and some Black ink and stamped that sentiment on the bottom of the card.  The sentiment on the top of the card came from the One Love stamp set and I stamped that with Black ink. 

I am entering this card in the Cut It Up Challenge #198.





The Cut It Up Challenge Blog has a challenge going on called "Our Beautiful Earth" in honor of Earth Day.  It is Challenge #198 and the theme of the challenge is respecting nature ~ flowers, trees, animals, butterflies, birds etc.

Don't forget the die cut!


Now hop on over to the Cut It Up Challenge #198 to see all the wonderful cards that were made for the Our Beautiful Earth Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Stay SAFE!


Lori


6 comments:

  1. This is so thoughtful. I love the heart-shaped earth in the center, and the four corner elements are so beautifully and richly colored.

    Thanks for creating a card for Our Beautiful Earth challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cut It Up! Challenge! I love the heat embossed heart-shaped earth! It's fantastic in combination with all of the other small images you have added - this card is wonderful! Thanks so much for creating it for our "Beautiful Earth" challenge!
    Rachelle - DT@CIU : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Earth Day card. Earth in a heart is inspired. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!