Thursday, April 23, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #25

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:


Lavinia WorldChallenge #25


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Color Bursts
Watercolor paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Picked Raspberry distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base using a piece of Neenah Solar White paper.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and sprinkled some Color Bursts on it and then spritzed it water and used my heat tool to dry it.  Once it was dry I placed it into my Misty and I positioned the Tree of Dreams where I wanted it and stamped it onto the paper with Black ink.  Then I stamped the Fairy Hives in the tree hanging them from the branches and I stamped the Slender Mushroom Miniatures on the bottom.


The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!


Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.



Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.




Thanks for stopping by!!







9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lori, very pretty background, awesome images, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori! I love, love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lori. I love the background you've created and your design in fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful with that colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful background with the spots of yellow and green glowing through the pink mist! It's beautiful, Lori! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a happy card with the beautiful vibrant colours you used. Love the scene you created! The spot of brighter yellow looks like the sun shining through the tree. Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!