Sunday, April 26, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #495 ~ RAIN

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge.


The theme for April is use an item or technique for every letter of the Spring Words.  This week our word is RAIN:  (example:  R ~ radio, ribbon, red, A ~ alphabet, arrow, aqua, I ~ ink, insects...)


Here is my layout for LM #495:




I made this layout using some pictures of a robin's nest that was in an evergreen tree in my front yard.


R ~ Robin's
A ~ Aqua paper
I ~ Inked Stitches on my border
N ~ Nest


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team have made for this challenge.


I do hope you will join us for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by and please stay SAFE!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning page. I love your photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet! I am glad you don't have a cat! We have to discourage low-lying bird nests by destroying the nests before they lay their eggs, or our cat or local raccoons get into the nests. But how fun for you to watch the miracle of life happen. These are great photos, and such a wonderful layout, Lori! Do you have an album that is full of the animals in your life? hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! I love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!