Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Socially Distant Hug

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am going to share a card with you that I made with a new stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps called Hang in There.  The minute I saw it I had to order it because it is perfect for me to use it to make cards for my daughter Julie who is on lockdown in her group home!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Sparkle Heart paper
Brown ink
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Honey Bee Stamps Hang in there stamp set and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Honey Bee Stamps Hang in There Honey Cuts. I took the Sparkle Heart paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card.  I took the bunny and attached it with foam tape to the center of the card.  I think it is absolutely perfect to send to my Julie!  She will love that sweet bunny!!

I am entering this card in the Honey Bee Buzzworthy Challenge #50: Hooray for Happy Mail!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Lori and Julie is going to love it too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie will love this. This is such a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card to use for any of us at this time. Like the background of hearts, it makes a warm statement. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!