Sunday, April 19, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #494 ~ CROCUS

Hello Blogging Friends!


Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone is SAFE and HEALTHY!   Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.


The theme for April is use an item or technique for every letter of the Spring Words.  This week our word is CROCUS:  (example: C ~ Car, R ~ Red, O ~ Orange, C ~ Cash, U ~ Umbrella,  S ~ Shoe...)


Here is my layout fort LM #494:



I made this layout with pictures from Christmas 1992.


C ~ Christmas Tree
R ~ Raja
O ~ Ornaments
C ~ Couch
U ~ Underwear
S ~ Star 


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog and see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


I do hope you will join us for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by and please stay SAFE!!


Lori



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning layout. What a lovely way to use your photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout and fantastic way to preserve a memory.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!