Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Dies R. Us Challenge ~ Spring Flowers

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is time for a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and the theme for this Challenge is Spring Flowers.


Here is my card for this challenge




Here is the die that I used to make this card:


Memory Box Gilia Stems



For this A2 card I started by making the card base with some white card stock.  I took a piece of Lemoncraft paper, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took the Memory Box Gilia Stems dies and some Green paper and cut out the flowers.  I took some Purple paper and cut out the tops of the flowers and added that to the Green stems and added them to the card.   I took some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.


Don't forget to check out Sister Store in Canada ~  Dies R U now has a Sister Store with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts



I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.






15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lori and a great sentiment too. It's funny but with all the dies I have, I still see some I don't have like this beautiful one you have used, my list just keeps growing lol!! Have a great day and stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Lori! The large purple blooms are gorgeous over that delicate printed paper. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori those card is gorgeous. I love those dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Lori. I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found the perfect background paper to go with that awesome flower die, Lori! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card with the pretty flowers! Love the background and perfect sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful die and a beautiful card too! LOVE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lori and love the sentiment!! Great job! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are gorgeous blooms!! Such a pretty card for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful in design and color. I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS design,Lori. The flowers look so pretty on the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Lori, I have to have that die! Gorgeous work, my friend, and I love the dp you chose for the background. I'm off to find the die. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful flowers, Lori! I like that you changed the intensity of the purple petals. It's a lovely creation, and probably looks like your garden! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the beautiful rich purples flowers against the soft greenery background. The sentiment is lovely and perfect for this card.
    Have a great day and stay safe and healthy.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!