Friday, April 10, 2020

Easter Basket

Hello Blogging Buddies!!


Today I am sharing this Easter Basket card that I made!!



Ingredients:

Simon Says Stamps My Kind of Peep stamp and die set (no longer available)
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Lawn Fawn Striped paper
Assorted paper scraps from my stash
Black ink
Salty Ocean distress ink
Copic markers 

For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took the Lawn Fawn Striped Paper, inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink and added that to the card.    I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Paper Sweeties Basket stamp, colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Paper Sweeties matching Basket die.  I took assorted scraps of paper from my stash to cut out the Impression Obsession Grass die, the Greetery Fit To Be Tied Bow die, and I cut out some eggs.  I stamped the Peeps from the Simon Says Stamps My Kind of Peep stamp set with Black ink, colored them in with Copic markers and then cut them out with the matching dies. I arranged them in the basket and then added the basket to the card.  I took Black ink and stamped the sentiments from the SSS My Kind of Peep stamp set and stamped it on the top of the card.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter, I know it won't be the same as usual, but we have to do the best we can in these difficult times!


Hang in there and stay SAFE!!


Lori


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous Easter card. I love the basket and how you have filled it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card design with the basket of Peeps. Your coloring is fantastic! Stay well and happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!