Sunday, March 22, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #490 ~ "Techniques" ~ Let's use some different techniques on our pages

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy Sunday!  That means it is time for a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.


The theme for March is "Techniques."  Let's use some different techniques on our pages.  For this week the challenge is to use something with texture on your page, yarn, string, bakers twine, etc.


LM #490 ~ Use something with texture on your layout.


Here is my layout for this challenge:





This layout is of my daughter and her fiance when they went to Boston.


To make this layout I used some Chipboard letters, hearts and some bakers twine.  I used some paper from my stash to mat the photos.


Now hop back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #490 to see all the wonderful layouts the Design Team have made.  I do hope you will join us in this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning page. I love the photos you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design and lovely colors on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic scrapbook page, great photos, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrapbook page is fabulous Lori!! Love those wonderful photos and I must say that this is a wonderful time to do some scrapbook pages for sure! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!