Wednesday, March 18, 2020

We're the Perfect Blend

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have a fun coffee card to share with you that I made with the Pink and Main Perfect Blend stamps and dies.



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Brown Paper
Coffee paper I got from Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak
VersaMark
Copic markers
Black ink
Brown ink

For this card I started by stamping the Pink and Main Perfect Blend stamps onto Neenah Solar White paper with Black ink.  I colored them in with Copic markers and then cut them out with the Pink and Main Perfect Blend dies.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and made an A2 card base.  I took some Brown paper and added that to the card base.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Stitched Heart Tags die and the Coffee paper that I got as a prize from Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak and cut out the Heart Tag and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Kraft paper that I cut off of another project I was making and I inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card.  I added the Rabbit and Mouse onto the Kraft paper.  I took the sentiment from the Perfect Blend stamp set and stamped it with VersaMark onto the Brown paper inside the heart and then I heat embossed it with Ink on 3 Strawberry Champagne embossing powder.


I am entering this card in the The Coffee Loving Cardmakers ~ CLC#03





Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



8 comments:

  1. Oh Lori this card is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Lori, with beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute and fun with those cuties in the cups. You and the family stay well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute, fun design. Stay safe all of you, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, so sweet, hugs, ,Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorabe! Love this card! Thank you so much for playing along at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!