Sunday, March 1, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #487 ~ Techniques ~ Mix & Match Patterned Paper

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy March 1st!  Today is the start of the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge March Challenges!!


The theme for March is "Techniques".  For this week we will be Mixing and Matching patterned papers on our layouts.


LM#487 ~ Mix and Match Patterned Paper


Here is my 2 page layout:



Here is the left side page:



Here is the right side page:




For these two pages I used Creative Memories Natural pages, a Kiwi Lane paper pack and some of my dies.  These pages are about my yearly Scrapbooking Weekend with my good friend June.  


Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the great scrapbook pages the Design Team have made for this challenge!  


Now it is your turn to create a layout using mix and match patterned paper!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts on those pages, Lori! The scrapping looks like a ton of fun but the food makes me hungry. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scrap pages....It looks like you have an awesome time and the food looks yummy, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori your pages are gorgeous. I love them all. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages. Your design is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like tons of fun! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I can just see you staggering, like the dance marathons back in the 20s and 30s where people danced til they dropped, hoping for a prize. Only in this case, your beautiful prize is the amazing layout you shared above! The photo photos are fantastic, Lori, but even more, this layout is INCREDIBLE! How fun and full of curves and words -- I think this is my all time fave of your scrapping pages! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!