Sunday, March 1, 2020

2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!



Happy March!!


Today is the 1st of March and that means it is the start of the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge for March.


We are excited to be sponsored this month by our very own Donna Ellis who created this gorgeous "Great Horned Owl" set.  It comes in black and white as well as several pre-colored images plus sentiments!  You are going to love it!  This set is our prize this month!


Here is my card for the March Challenge:





Ingredients:

Great Horned Owl digital stamp set

My Favorite Things Single Stitch Line Tag-Corner Rectangle
Neenah Solar White paper
Brown Paper
Wood Grain Paper
Vellum
VersaMark
Black Embossing Powder

For this A2 card I decided to use one of the colored images because there is no way I could have colored the owl any better.  I printed out the Great Horned Owl digital stamp onto the Neenah Solar White Paper.  I took the My Favorite Things Single Stitch Line Tag-Corner Rectangle and I cut out the owl.  I then took the Wood Grain paper and cut that out with the same size Rectangle die.  I took some Brown paper and made the base of the card.  I added the Frame and the Owl to the card base.  This was a very quick and easy card to make using the colored image!

Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


You have until 8 pm (Pacific time) on March 25th to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lori. Love the framework too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card and colors here Lori! That sentiment you've used with it is absolutely precious! Wonderful card my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW on how you framed that stunning image, Lori! What a delightful shape. The wood grain is perfect for this card. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Owl stamp and coloring....fantastic card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape of your die cut and mat, and the woodgrain paper is the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!