Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Can't Wait To Sea You!

Hello Blogging Friends,


It is my turn on the Dies R Us Blog today and I am sharing a fun Underwater Scene card:



For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of Ranger Distress Watercolor card stock, my blending brushes and several Distress Oxides and blended them onto the paper and then spritzed it with water and let it dry.  I took some sand paper and ripped it with a ripping tool and inked the edges with Brown ink and added it to the bottom of the distress paper.  I inked the edges of the distress paper with some Aqua ink and added it to the card base.  I took several different shades of green ink and the  the plant dies from the  Sue Wilson Can't Wait To Sea You die set and cut out the plants and added them to the card.  I took some Bronze glitter paper and the seahorse die and cut it out twice.  I used a Black marker to draw an eye on each of the seahorses and then I added them to the card wrapping them around the seaweed.  I took the turtle die and some Green paper and cut out the turtle, I rubbed some Brown ink on his back and added him to the card.  I took the iridescent paper and the Memory Box Octopi dies and cut them out and added them to the card.  I took the sentiment and some Blue paper and cut that out and added it to the card.  I really like how this underwater scene turned out!



















Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous underwater creation. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori, very fun to look at and so much detail, love it, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful underwater scene. I love all the fun dies used and awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!