Saturday, February 1, 2020

2 Crafty Critter Crazies February Challenge #35

Hello Blogging Friends!!



Happy February!!


Today is February 1st and that means that there is a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog!


2 Crafty Critter Crazies February Challenge


This month our sponsor is:


Jan's Digi Stamps



For my card I used the Puttin' on the Ritz digital stamp


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Love word die
White card stock
Patterned paper
Hot Pink paper
Pink paper


For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took the Writing Patterned paper and the Memory Box Open Studio Distressed Heart Collage die and cut out the upper left corner, added some Hot Pink paper to the back of that and then added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the colored Jan's Digital Stamps Puttin' on the Ritz and then I fussy cut him out and added him to the card.  I took the Love and You word dies and cut them out with the Pink paper and added them to the card.

Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies February Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  


You have until 8:00 pm (Pacific Time) on February 25th to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Great card, cute image and love the heart die cut detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love that cute penguin. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background and those cute little hearts on the side.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is so cool Lori! I love the hearts that you've added to your background along with those pink colors on this daper penguin!! Darling! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Lori! Love the hearts in the background - and this image is delightful. Great job, dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweetness, Lori! This is a beautiful card with all your "in the pink" details! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of the hearts die in the corner and the pink coordinates so well with the spiffy penguin with matching pink top hat and bow! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!