Friday, January 31, 2020

Hello World

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I have a very special card that I am going to share with you ~ I was commissioned to make some Birth Announcements for a cousin of mine, this was a huge honor for me to make these cards and I hope everyone can see the love I put into making them.



Ingredients:

Lil' Inker Designs Anytime Tags die
Sweet & Sassy Heart Spotted Giraffe stamp
Neenah Solar White paper
White card stock
Bo Bunny Pink paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this 5 x 7 inch card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card. I took the Pink Bo Bunny paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Sweet & Sassy Heart Spotted Giraffe stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the giraffe with Copic markers and then I cut it out with the Lil' Inker Designs Anytime Tags die and I added that to the card.  I took some White paper and the Lawn Fawn Hello Border die and the La La Land Crafts World Border die and cut them out and added them to the card.

This was the first time I have been commissioned to make so many of one card style!  I am very honored that I was asked to make these birth announcements for my cousin and I am very proud to donated 100% of the money for the cards to the Turner Syndrome Foundation.


You can see other cards I have made that are for sale on my Cards for Charity facebook page.  I donate 100% percent of the money to the Turner Syndrome Foundation.  Here is the link to that page:  https://www.facebook.com/pg/handmadecardsforcharity/photos/?ref=page_internal


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Awe! How precious Lori!! I can certainly see all of the time and love and effort that went into these and I know they'll be very pleased with this!! Super cute! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super darling design with that precious giraffe. I am sure these will be a big hit with the new parents and the people who receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these and I hope you will be able to make us cards in the future for many more of "hailey's achievements and events" handmade over store bought anyday ! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful loving image, totally understand how you got the job of designing these precious cards. Just found out im going to be a grandma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori this design is gorgeous. The giraffe is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!