Thursday, January 30, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #19

Hello Lavinia World Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:

'

Lavinia World Challenge #19




Ingredients:

Ken Oliver Color Bursts
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Watercolor paper
Black ink 

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper and wet it down with my spritz bottle and then I took some Ken Oliver Color Bursts and sprinkled them on top of the wet paper and then dried it with my heat gun.  I spritzed more water onto the paper until I got the colors I wanted.  I took some Black ink and the Druid Inn stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I stamped the Fairy Foragers and the Let Your Spirit Take Flight stamps onto the paper too and then I attached that to the card base.

The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.



Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!


Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.




Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!




Thanks for stopping by!!


9 comments:

  1. Lori, what a great card! That background is incredible, and those tiny fairies buzzing the house are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an amazing card with so many delightful mysteries shown including that amazing tree home, the delightful fairies and those incredible colors dancing all around your amazing creation, Lori! The pops of magenta-purple, and the bright green give a feeling of lushness and the promise of Spring! huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lori, this looks fabulous! I love the design and your background is gorgeous. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this background! The tree is so striking against it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always, fabulous. I love, how you create paper backgrounds and then add your wonderful scenes, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. You create some pretty magical scenes on your LW cards my friend! Really love that wonderful tree home with the magical fairies around! Beautifully done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background for your pretty design. That is a great tree house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the background with that tree. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowww, Lori! Awesome card, those color bursts are amazing. Love how the stamps just seem to pop out! :) Love it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!