Sunday, December 29, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenges #478 ~ Anything Goes


Hello Blogging Friends,


Can you believe this is the last Sunday of 2019??  I can't!!  This year has just flown by!!  I hope you all have a wonderful 2020 filled with love, laughter and good health!!


This week's challenge is Anything Goes!!  Since we are still in the middle of the holidays - let's go easy and do "Anything Goes" to get us back into the swing of things. 


Lasting Memories Challenge #478 ~ Anything Goes!



Here is my layout:




This layout is of my daughter and her fiance relaxing and snuggling before Christmas!

For this layout I used Bo Bunny Christmas Carousel paper for the background.  I took some Evergreen paper and matted the photos and attached that to the page.  I cut out the banners with the same Evergreen paper.  I cut out the letters using the Die-Versions Curly Fries Font with Dusty Rose paper and added them to the banner.  After adding the banners to the page, I cut out the Tim Holtz Funky Festive Holly die and added that to the banner.

Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge! 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning page I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout Lori! Love the wavy banners and fun papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cuddly cosy layout. Here's to a happy & healthy 2020 to you & your family x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!