Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge #34

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy New Year!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Today is the start of a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog!


2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge


This month our sponsor is:


Bugaboo Stamps



For my card I used the Winter Cat and Puppy Dog digital stamp.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Die-Versions First Snow die
Poppystamps Stitched Alpine Snowflakes die
Spellbinders Marvellous Square die
Kraft card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Snowflake paper
White sparkle paper
White paper
Copic markers
Evergreen Bough distress ink

For this 6 inch by 6 inch card I started with Kraft cardstock to make the base of the card. I took the Snowflake paper, inked the edges with Evergreen Bough distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the Bugaboo Winter Cat and Puppy Dog digital stamp and then colored it in with Copic makers.  I then took the Spellbinders Marvellous Square die and cut it out and added it to the card.  I took some White Sparkle paper and the Poppystamps Stitched Alpine Snowflakes dies and cut out the snowflakes and added them to the card.  I took more of the White Sparkle paper and the Die-Version First Snow die and cut that out and added it to the card. 


Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  


You have until 8:00 pm (Pacific Time) on January 25th to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!



Lori

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lori! I just love these little guys, and the brilliant colors you chose for their attire. Those beautiful snowflakes make me cold just thinking about the snow you all are having! Thanks for sharing a darling card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....Lori! This is so adorable! I am quite smitten with these two sweet critters, and your card is just so cute! I'm dreading the snow that I know will begin soon. We've had two pretty good accumulations so far, but I know we are in for a 'real treat' in the next couple of months! Happy New Year, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinking cute!!! Adorable coloring too! I am in love with the Spellbinders die you used! Such great detail without taking away from your image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun! Love the expressions on their face and those fluffy looking snowflakes.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I had so much fun coloring up this image and I can see that you did, too. Love, love, LOVE your chosen color combo! Great die choice for both the image and the sentiment. The snowflakes are such a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These puppies are just the cutest Lori!! I really love your coloring and snowfall background for them!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!