Thursday, December 19, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #16

Hello Lavinia World Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:


Lavinia World Challenge #16



Ingredients:

Green ink
Gray ink
Black ink
White card stock
Watercolor paper

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and I masked off the upper left had corner and applied some Wilted Violet distress oxide around the edge of the mask.  I took my blending brushes and the different distress oxides and added  the colors to the paper.  I spritzed the paper with water and dried it with my heat tool.  I took the mask off and took some Gray ink and stamped the Moon stamp onto the paper.  I took some Fossilized Amber distress oxide and lightly blended that on top of the moon.  I took the Fairy Fir Tree 2 and some green ink and stamped the tree along the right side edge.  I then took some Gray ink and stamped the Fairy Fir Tree 2 on top of the green ink.  I took Talia and some Black ink and stamped her onto the card, stamping it several times until I got all of the stamp covered.  I took the White Zig Cartoonist Brush Pen and colored in some of her mane and I added some stars to the sky.

The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!


**We have some exciting news to share too!  Lavinia World now has it's very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.




Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!




Thanks for stopping by!!




7 comments:

  1. Hi, Lori! what an incredible glow around your full moon, and FABULOUS night time colors that can only be found on one of your magical nights! I especially like the "feeling" of misty orbs or hillsides behind your unicorn. Knowing how much you enjoy horses, I can just feel the love and joy you lavished upon this creation! It's wonderful! Merry Christmas, dear friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lori, you continue to outdo yourself. That background looks AMAZING! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this is one of my fave Lavina creations you've made so far! I just love the blended oxides for your background! You've made such a stunning scene!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so pretty, Lori! I love what you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, your moon is exquisite! Love the colors on it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous fairy land scene. Love the background design.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!