Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Scrapy Land Challenge #126


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~ Scrapy Land Challenge #126



Ingredients:

Woodgrain embossing folder
White card stock
Brown paper
Green paper
Tan paper
Cranberry paper
Patterned paper
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the patterned paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card.  I took another piece of White paper and the Woodgrain embossing folder and embossed the paper.  I took Brown ink and rubbed that over the embossed paper and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took the Impression Obsession Llama die, Brown, Tan and Cranberry paper and cut out the llama.  I pieced him together and inked the edges with Brown ink and tucked him behind the woodgrain embossed paper.  I took some Green paper and the Fern dies and cut out the ferns and tucked them behind the fence.  I took some White paper and the Lawn Fawn Hello Border die and cut that out and added that to the card.

The winner will be chosen by random.org and the Designers will still chose the Top Three and the Honorable Mentions. 


Scrapy Land carries over 55 brands of dies, so chances are you have a few of the brands in your stash!  You can see all the brands carried under the Products category.



Please link back to this Scrapy Land Challenge and include the link to this challenge on your blog post.  It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project.  (Sometimes we can't tell if an item is a die cut or chipboard.)

Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #126 and see what the Design Team have made to inspire you!

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!  You have until December 1st to join in on the Scrapy Land Challenge fun and have a chance of winning $15 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.


Thanks for stopping by!



Lori


7 comments:

  1. I had this die in my cart the other day but haven't hit the "go" button yet. I love it and I love your card too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That llama is just too cute! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lori! Such a great design and I love your colors. I may have to get that llama - he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This llama gives me a smile! Really love your layout with the scene you've created on this Lori! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cute llama and wonderful scene are just fantastic. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dearly love the smile on that llama's face! He just looks so happy and carefree in his red scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww! Such a cute llama and an absolutely lovely card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!