Thursday, November 21, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #14

Hello Lavinia World Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:


Lavinia World Challenge #14




Ingredients:


Fairy Door die
White card stock
Watercolor paper
Woodgrain paper
Bronze shimmer paper
Copic markers

I started this card by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper, the distress inks, blending brush and water in a spritz bottle.  I applied the different colors of ink with my blending brush and then spritzed some water on it and dried it with my heat gun.  I took the Forest Spruce stamp and stamped it upside down on the bottom of the paper.  I took a Green Copic marker and drew some grass lines in between the Forest Spruce.  I took the Foxglove stamp and Monarch VersaFine CLAIR ink and stamped the foxglove onto the paper.  I used the Green marker to draw their stems on them.  I took the Woodgrain paper and the Fairy Door die and cut out the door.  I inked it with Walnut Stain distress oxide and added it to the card.  I took the Bronze shimmer paper and cut out the door again and took the hinges, door know and the bolts and added them to the door.  I stamped the Fairy Foragers and the Flutterbies with Black ink and then I placed that onto the card base.

The theme for Lavinia World Challenge #14 is "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World.


***Beginning with this challenge, our Anything Lavinia Facebook group is also a place where you may post your cards/projects to enter our Lavinia World Challenges!  Your are anything goes if added to the Challenge Blog, but must include anything Lavinia (stamps or papers) if added to the Facebook group.***


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!


9 comments:

  1. I wonder what's behind that secret door. So very pretty and magical looking.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori- I want to travel into that door. What a perfect pairing with Lavinia fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Lori. I love the fairy door and the scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Lori, your scene is so stunning!! I just love what you've created with this magical door!! :) So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheerful, colorful scene, Lori! It makes me feel happy just seeing it. I imagine your fairy garden looks just like this! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling scene with the little fairies and that wonderful little door. I wonder where it leads to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love the door to a magical world. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love every one of the Lavinia fairies, Lori, and you always do such lovely creations with them! This one looks like a scene in a magical, little glen somewhere in Ireland. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!