Monday, November 25, 2019

More Cards for the Live Like Roo Card Drive

Hello Blogging Friends,


I am back today with a few more cards for the Live Like Roo Card Drive!  


If you would like to make some cards for this Live Like Roo Card Drive you can get all the information on Ricky Burton-Romero's blog here:  http://bromerocards.com/2019/11/13/card-fundraiser-for-live-like-roo/.  


Here are my cards:







Here is the non-profit Live Like Roo:  https://livelikeroo.org








Remember to #LiveLikeRoo


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. ALL of these are so cute and make me smile. Great cause!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and cute dog cards. I like the coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, Lori, but that first one, with the dog a capella choir, is hysterical and I slurped my coffee while starting a laugh and nearly choked! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun collection of doggie cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE!! These are ALL so precious Lori!! I have enjoyed seeing what you come up with using these adorable dies!! Super sweet of you to create cards for this wonderful cause! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!